- Correlation and Covariance - Converts a correlation matrix to a covariance matrix
- Fixed and Random effects - Performs a meta-analysis on univariable effect sizes (fixed and random effects)
- Logistic Regression - Calculates maximum likelihood estimates (MLE) of regression coefficients in a logistic regression analysis
- Maximum Likelihood estimation - Calculates maximum likelihood estimates (MLE) for the parameters of univariable and multivariable distributions
- Moving Average - Calculates the moving average of a series of data
- Niche Overlap - Calculates the (dis)similarity between two populations
- Survival Analysis - Performing survival analysis using proportional hazards, accelerated failure times etc.
Diagnostic and prognostic meta-analysis - This R-package is hosted on the Comprehensive R Archive Network (CRAN) and provides functions for frequentist and Bayesian diagnostic and prognostic meta-analyses. It estimates univariate, bivariate and multivariate models, and allows the aggregation of previously published prediction models with new data. Requires the R Project for Statistical Computing.